Our Core Values
We seek to honor Christ by striving to uphold the following core values:
- Scripture. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world.
(1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Timothy 3:15-17, John 3:16)
- God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19, John 10:30, Ephesians 4:4-6)
- Jesus. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and atonement through His death on the cross.
(John 1:1-4 and 1:29, Acts 2:22-24, Romans 8:34)
- Church. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church.
(1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
- Family. We are committed to strengthen families. We uphold marriage and family as the first God-ordained unit of nurture and instruction. We believe human life is sacred from conception. We believe marriage is the monogamous relationship between one man and one woman.
(Genesis 1:27 and 2:24, Psalm 139:13-16, Romans 1:19-32)
- Our Mission. We believe God expects us to have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellow man.
(Matthew 22:34-40, Galatians 6:10, Matthew 25:31-40, James 1:27)